- Not Too Much Optimism for Gender Diversity on Boards
Eleanor Bloxom writes that new regulations aimed to improve gender diversity in the boardroom don’t hold much promise.
- Diversity Drives Innovation
Business Strategy discusses how diversity can improve creativity and performance.
- The Problem with “Fixed-Grin” Employee Engagement
HR Magazine discusses why reducing resources dedicated to improving employee engagement during a downturn could be fatal for an organization.
- 21st Century Philanthropy
Former chairman of Lloyds Banking Group Sir Victor Blank said companies need to view philanthropy “not as an optional extra but as a core part of their responsibility”
- Ten Challenges for CSR This Year
The Network for Business Sustainability’s leadership council has released its list of the top ten challenges for CSR this year. Number one? Defining metrics.
- Apple vs. Google – Which is More Green?
According to Renewable Energy World, Google comes out far ahead of Apple when it comes to sustainable business commitments.