- Employee Engagement in Just Six Words [PDF]
In the vein of Hemingway’s classic 6-word novel, these business leaders have contributed their own 6 word stories – about employee engagement. “Employees wanted: really wanted and appreciated.”
- Veterans Should be Included in Diversity Recruitment
Bill Whitmore, President and CEO of AlliedBarton Security Services discusses why veterans should be considered part of your diversity recruitment strategy. Despite having identifiable leadership skills, “the unemployment rate for young male veterans… is more than double the national average at 21.6%”
- Stonewall has Launched Starting Out, Britain’s Largest GLBT Employment Guide
The Guide details which employers “provide an inclusive environment for lesbian, gay and bisexual (LGB) graduates, job-switchers and loyal employees.”
- Chevron Resumes Drilling in Gulf, New Plans in Canada
Despite a new ad campaign designed to showcase the company’s responsibility efforts, Chevron has resumed drilling in the gulf – and is undertaking Canada’s deepest well ever drilled while admitting it has no backup plan should there be a massive spill.
- More Evidence That Sustainability Increases Employee Engagement
Triple Pundit discusses the evidence that sustainability initiatives improve workforce productivity.