- British Headhunters Design Gender Equality “Code”
In response to the Lord Davies review, headhunters in the UK are working to create a code of conduct to ensure there are women on every list of potential candidates.
- Advice for Diversity Hiring
Kitesha Alston, PHR, of Berkshire Associates, shares her top tips for hiring diverse individuals. First on the list: “Identify recruiting techniques that produce qualified and diverse applicant pools.”
- Corporate Funding for the Arts Lacking
According to Michael Kaiser, President of the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, discusses the challenges of getting funding from large corporations, as trends in corporate giving have changed.
- Boost Motivation with Employee Input
According to You at Work, encouraging employees to provide strategic input can improve staff morale.
- Should Companies Align CSR Goals with Public Policy Work?
GreenBiz discusses the challenges of corporate lobbying in concert with CSR goals.