- UK’s FRC Considers New Gender Diversity Initiative for Public Companies
The UK’s Financial Reporting Council is considering new regulation requiring publicly listed companies to report on boardroom gender diversity policies.
- Ethnic Diversity on Boards Losing Ground
In a recent Huffington Post article, Janelle Ross discusses a new report by the Alliance for Board Diversity, which indicates that corporate boards are getting whiter, while the US is becoming more diverse.
- Intel Announces 18 Schools of Distinction Award Finalists
Intel provides the award to schools deemed to promote a “rich science curriculum incorporating hands-on investigative experiences which prepare students for 21st century jobs.”
- Tips for Hiring Recent College Graduates
The HBR discusses common mistakes made when hiring recent college grads. The number one mistake? Looking at “past experience rather than potential and trainability.”
- Corporate Sustainability to Take on Greater Importance During Proxy Season
According to GreenBiz, with proxy season upon us, corporate responsibility is poised to take on a larger role in influencing shareholders.