- Amex’s Kerrie Peraino Discusses “Gender Intelligence”
Kerrie Periano, Amex’s SVP of HR, explains how gender intelligence means “both brains at the table, so you can move forward faster and better understand your customer base.”
- Study Shows Legal Profession Lagging on Diversity
A new study by the Institute for Inclusion in the Legal Profession shows that despite 20 years of work toward diversity and inclusion, corporate law offices and firms are failing to provide “career sustainability, viability and success for meaningful numbers of diverse lawyers”
- How to Determine Your Company’s Corporate Giving Plan
Mashable shares a few tips on how to determine which charities your company should make donations to.
- How to Get Business Leaders to Focus on Employee Engagement
The Boston Globe suggests that HR professionals can encourage companies to take employee engagement seriously by teaming up with senior leaders who do “get it.”
- New Report on Corporate Sustainability
A new report by KPMG shows that 6 out of 10 companies have a strategy for sustainability… but hurdles for corporate sustainability include a lack of metrics, funding challenges, and inconsistent regulation.