- Investors Can Influence Gender Diversity on Boards
Joe Keefe and Jackie Zehner explain in The Huffington Post how investors can encourage more gender balanced boardrooms.
- EU Considers Board Diversity Disclosures
The WSJ reports that the EU is taking a more serious look at boardroom diversity, regarding compensation, oversight, and recruitment policies.
- International Corporate Volunteer Programs Designed to Build Leadership Skills
According to MarketWatch, international corporate volunteering programs are gaining popularity as a way to build the skills of high performing employees at top companies like IBM, Dow Corning, and Pfizer.
- Strenghs-Based Management Boost Employee Engagement
A new Gallup study shows how companies that encourage management to focus on their employees’ strengths are likely to have higher employee engagement.
- Apple Continues to Lag in CSR Efforts
TriplePundit questions if Apple’s employees will lead a change in the company’s comparative lack of corporate responsibility work, sustainability reporting, or philanthropy performance.