- Why Are There So Few Women on Boards?
Forbes asks why there are so few women on the boards of the world’s top companies, even when research shows the gender diversity at the top outperform others.
- Wall Street Conference on LGBT Inclusion
The Advocate covers last week’s Out on the Street conference.
- Corporations Donating to Education in Developing Regions
A new study by the Center for Universal Education shows that corporations are donating almost half a billion dollars to non profits for education in developing countries.
- Research Shows Volunteering Improves Employee Engagement
A German study from the University of Konstanz reveals that “volunteering helped to shrug off workplace concerns and gave opportunities to meet challenges.”
- How do Markets Respond to CSR
According to GreenBiz, new research shows “share price drops when firms commit to voluntary emissions reductions. However, share price goes up when firms announce ISO 14001 certification or corporate donations to environmental causes.”