- IWD – The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
Forbes‘s Jeanna Goudreau discusses the “cautious optimism” around women’s progress at today’s top global companies.
- DiversityInc Releases 2011 50 Best Places to Work list
The top three spots went to Kaiser Permanente, Sodexo, and PwC.
- 7 Biggest Mistakes in Corporate Giving
Environmental-Expertlists the biggest reasons corporate giving can go wrong. Number one? Assuming corporate and employee giving are aligned.
- Diversity of Thought in the Boardroom
The New York Times discusses the need for skill set diversity in the boardroom, especially coming out of the recession.
- CSR Efforts in Response to Last Week’s Japan Earthquake
JustMeans describes a few of the ways corporations are offering support after the devastating earthquake in Japan, and the tsunami following it.
- McDonald’s Sustainability Outlook
SmartPlanet outlines how McDonald’s is moving forward with its new sustainability push – and why it matters.