- Lack of Women on Boards Reflects Larger Problem
In a Huffington Post article, Lucy P. Marcus discusses why gender is only one type of diversity missing from the boardroom – and why this is hurting business profitability.
- As Companies Begin Hiring Again, How Can They Improve Workforce Diversity?
Dr. Roosevelt Thomas, founder of the American Institute for Managing Diversity, gives his thoughts on how to ensure companies work toward true diversity and inclusion moving forward.
- Deloitte Releases Documentary Series on Pro Bono Work
Deloitte’s Film Series, Making a Difference… Differently, features 4 stories of skills-based volunteerism and how it can impact non-profits and communities.
- Winning Support for Flex Work
HBR outlines the steps to successfully negotiate for a flex work schedule.
- JP Morgan Chase’s Former CSR Chief is Obama’s New Chief of Staff
Before joining the Obama Administration, William Daley led Chase’s Office of Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Is Wellbeing the New Employee Engagement?
Gallup is now enabling companies to measure employee wellbeing alongside their employee engagement metrics.